This level for beginners who don't have any experience about malware development before . The course includes theoretical and practical knowledge.
What you'll learn
- Programmatic handling of files.
- Dealing with operations within the system programmatically.
- Dealing with registration records within the system programmatically.
- Writing proper code without errors.
- Dealing with errors and their codes.
- Understand how malware works.
- Practically applying all that you have learned within a mock environment similar to the real system.
- Gain experience in dealing with debuggers.
- Gain in-depth experience in dealing with the Windows operating system.
- Applying advanced techniques in software.
- Dealing with defense systems, studying mechanisms to overcome them and applying them in practice.